OUR CHURCH HISTORY
The members of the Body of Jesus Christ, sharing a common bond of love for God, and love for one another, established a Church in 1872, in Atlanta, Georgia. That spirit of fellowship and love of God, continues to this day.
Calvary UMC of Atlanta, Georgia, built it first building where it is currently located in 1917. They later added on to the sanctuary and built an Education Building in 1954.
We celebrate 147 years of spreading the good news of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, this year. We look forward to being the "Kingdom Builders" for all who want and need to join with us. We seek to actively meet the needs of our communities, both outside as well as inside the walls of the Church, by the power of Our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.